JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I highly recommend looking up "Jerry Miculek" on the web. He's posted some great videos about shooting revolvers, including stance and grip.

These two videos helped me improve my accuracy and speed.

Best,
Rand

If you want to improve you trigger control in single action, only load for or five live rounds and the rest empties. Give the cylinder a spin and close without looking. You'll see pretty quick if your jerking or anticipating recoil. I get a pretty good laugh at myself sometimes!

Print some of these targets and you'll quickly see if you have any control issues.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...rgets/&usg=AFQjCNF0nFVYXEbNN7hcY5N6_D22qu-9yw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjUUYJtpXyQXhmy9_kWvfFPWnrQd69SMTvf9R5v-tzRLp1DpqpLA.jpg

I like to dry fire practice on a bullseye target with my SA's. This trains me to keep on my mark during the trigger pull. Make sure it's unloaded of course and don't do this with rimfire revolvers.

Last Edited:
I am obviously looking at this wrong.. so dumbass #1 is hold a mag to the bottom of a revolver pistol grip to prove??? If the idea is that somehow he is going to magically feed rounds from the mag into the cylinder, wouldn't you think he should have the mag so it feeds to the FRONT of the dammed gun?

This is obviously one of the guys the anti gun folks is using for a template for all gun owners :mad:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews