JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had breakfast in Bend recently and had to laugh. Me and my hunting buddy weren't wearing ski pants, a down jacket, stocking cap with a tassel or Merrell slip on shoes. Must have been the uniform of the day. Another friend from Bend just moved to Idaho and I have a friend here in the valley who is a gen 6 Oregonian who is moving to Texas or Idaho. I was born here and it's sad to see the way things have changed. People move here to escape schit hoels like CA and then want to change the way I live.

I don't think that is anything new. My 3X great uncle made a lot of money in the 1849 California gold rush. He moved to Oregon and was one of the founders of Brownsville before he bought the town of Mt Idaho near present day Grangeville Idaho in about 1869 my 2X great grandmother was his niece and the first teacher in the area. We have been here in Idaho ever since with some absences for things like the Spanish American war, WW1, WW2 Korea, the Cold War and Vietnam.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top