JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks I'll try it on my post......Ken

100_2289.JPG

Perfect. And just so you know, you have the option of inserting it into the thread using the buttons that pop up after you attach the file.

Perfect. And just so you know, you have the option of inserting it into the thread using the buttons that pop up after you attach the file.
I tried to edit my post and add pictures but had no luck. Also my inbox shows full?? How do I delete unwanted messages?? I'm having a heck of a time today.
Thanks , Ken

You can put in anything you want :)

If you want you can put something in, save it, then delete it.

That's what other people see when they click on your username.

I'm not sure what you mean, it's the third box down. If you click on it, it even brings up a map now :)

I'm evaluating this.
sweet! I'm really liking the new format, and as i get used to it i see how much more streamlined it is than the old way. conversations for instance, once i realized the migration imported every pm as an individual conversation and cleaned it all up. it took me a few to get the hang of the old system when I first joined, at this point in my life I'm used to not being used to new things when they are still new to me. o_O

Hmm, which device do you have? Landscape or portrait orientation?

Can you recreate the issue on here? http://www.mobilephoneemulator.com/

I just got back around to this, Joe. I have an older Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android). Yes, it's a little older of a device, so that may be the issue. I'm just too cheap to spring for a new phone right now. I'll try the emulator you linked as well.

Also to answer your other question, my device can display in either orientation. I don't think that is an issue. I tried the emulator, but you are unable to navigate on the emulated cell phone screen to scroll down and actually view the ads. All I can see in that view is the top pf the page, a few tabs, and the ad banners.

On that emulator, if you click on the screen and use the down arrow key it'll scroll.

Uploader should be fixed.

State classified searches have been re-added as well. Please let me know if any of the searches return incorrect results (searching other areas, wrong states, etc.), as there was a lot of repetitive work.

For instructions, look here: <broken link removed>

Okay Joe, it's really terrible that a persons join date isn't under their name, like on the old board. I do realize I can click on a persons name for that info. A lot of new people coming to NWFA, and a real pain to have to click on the handle.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR