Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Software Questions - Ask Here!

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Joe Link, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This thread will be opened after the migration, for any questions you might have about the new software.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

I noticed that in the Classified threads there is an absence of thread prefixes (WTS, WTT, etc.) Did I miss something, or are these no longer a part of the listing?

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Good question. We weren't able to migrate the thread prefixes, so all new ads going forward will have them.

Spray-n-pray likes this.
  4. corsar66

corsar66 Clackamas Member

I can imagine is the same situation with the state part ( OR/ WA/ ID)?

5. Joe Link

Yeah, prefixes in general are on my to-do list. Should be resolved tomorrow.

Spray-n-pray and corsar66 like this.
  6. fd15k

fd15k Tigard,OR Well-Known Member

Seems like private message allowances have reduced ?

7. Joe Link

I don't remember what they were before, so I'm not sure. Conversations should take up much less space, since they're threaded rather than individual.

8. fd15k

I just tried to send a message, and it failed - inbox at 154%... So I asked :)

9. Joe Link

Ah yeah, the sent PM's were transferred over too, so people will need to do a little spring cleaning :)

10. fd15k

Good luck to them :) It took me a few minutes to figure out why there is no "delete" operation there :D

11. 10010110

10010110 Forest Grove region Active Member

How does one edit a thread they started, and close the thread?

12. Joe Link

Still working on getting everything configured properly, this is on the list ;)

13. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

14. Joe Link

Thanks for the heads up, fixed it.

Father of four likes this.
  15. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Handgun Classifieds / Quick Search: Handguns in Oregon not working properly.

16. Joe Link

Yeah, those are on the list to fix.

Father of four likes this.
  17. shootnscoot

shootnscoot Wa Well-Known Member

None of the supporting vendor links work, they send you back here when you click on them.

18. Joe Link

Working on configuring those now :)

19. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Do you have any control over the banner ads? First thing I see when I get here is an ad that says you have 4 new messages so I click it and my AV program threw a fit because the link went to an infected page.

20. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Possible to get Tapatalk integration back ? Looks like it's down unless I am missing something.

Love me some mobile northwest firearms browsing.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    lazerblazer likes this.