JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First...

Anyway, I've seen this thing a few times. Am I missing something? It really doesn't look that special, in fact, it seems rather plain. I generally love Sigs, but the 250 and the 290 frames just don't do it for me.

The 250s have gotten a pretty bad rep in terms of reliability, you might want to do a little research (eta: read this thread).... can't imagine these are any better.

I would definitely pass on one of these and go with a proven platform - glock 26 is probably one of the most proven subcompact 9mms out there and would be my choice if I were in the market for something that small.

This is a very small gun, smaller than a Glock 26, almost .380 sized. I'm interested in it if it WORKS like a Sig should. Cant speak to the reliability of the 250 but it has a very nice if long DAO trigger. Butter smooth. I'm hoping this one is similar, maybe a shorter reset.

It is pretty heavy compared to a J-Frame, about the only other 9mm this size is the Kahr which isn't exactly inexpensive. I can't imagine it'd be too much fun to shoot either, though it looks like it has a fair bit of muzzle weight based on the pictures of the business end. Pretty heavy looking bbl.

The removable grip scales is a novel idea on a Poly frame pistol, I'd like to see that on more guns.

This is a very small gun, smaller than a Glock 26, almost .380 sized. I'm interested in it if it WORKS like a Sig should. Cant speak to the reliability of the 250 but it has a very nice if long DAO trigger. Butter smooth. I'm hoping this one is similar, maybe a shorter reset.

It is pretty heavy compared to a J-Frame, about the only other 9mm this size is the Kahr which isn't exactly inexpensive. I can't imagine it'd be too much fun to shoot either, though it looks like it has a fair bit of muzzle weight based on the pictures of the business end. Pretty heavy looking bbl.

The removable grip scales is a novel idea on a Poly frame pistol, I'd like to see that on more guns.

A lot smaller than the Glock 26.

It is even smaller than the Kel-Tec PF9. I think this is the market that Sig is going after. The tiny DAO plastics. There are still very few players in this market.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top