JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is probably not what he means. 9mm is tapered and so some mags tend to rattle since the rounds leave space at one end. Almost all double stack 9 mags will do this, some far worse than others.
Understood,
That can happen with all my 380 and 9mm magazines, double and single.
I just pull out a round tap everything to the back reninsert the round and press down and and release until all the rounds find a comfortable seating.
I got a p11 that the ejector has afformentioned slop in it and can rattle sometimes.
I wanted to know if others had this experience.
Keltec says its fine.

Understood,
That can happen with all my 380 and 9mm magazines, double and single.
I just pull out a round tap everything to the back reninsert the round and press down and and release until all the rounds find a comfortable seating.
I got a p11 that the ejector has afformentioned slop in it and can rattle sometimes.
I wanted to know if others had this experience.
Keltec says its fine.
I guess I must have just never noticed but mine sure does too. I have never noticed it while carrying but now that I pick it up and shake it sure can hear it. Had this thing for close to couple decades and never noticed it :D

Got mine today at Cabelas for $380. They said they had quite a few in stock.

Now comes the hunt for ammo.

I suppose my logical first stop will be Buffalo Bore.

Last Edited:
Maybe they did last night, but this morning they show to be out of everything. :(
Not sure what you are seeing? They show plenty of .380 right now? Are you looking at SGammo?

SG.PNG

Really liked holding one this weekend. Almost bought it, $380 isa bit more than what I spent on my LCP all those years ago! It's very small and the enlargements made to increase capacity are hardly noticeably over the regular LCP.

Really liked holding one this weekend. Almost bought it, $380 isa bit more than what I spent on my LCP all those years ago! It's very small and the enlargements made to increase capacity are hardly noticeably over the regular LCP.
Watched a couple videos of them being run and damn little pistols really look like another winner for Ruger

You're right, I was at the wrong place. Appreciate your help and bought some .380. :D

They are a great little place. Someone here told me about them years ago. Been a customer ever since and never a problem.
Yah SGammo is pretty decent!

@Brane Frees (& others whom may not be familiar), get on the e-mail list. Sam (the owner/family head) was pleading with folks to stock up when prices were low, gave industry warnings of other possible & probable market adjustments in his emails as well over the years.

Too pricey for me to buy from anyone ATM. However had the wherewithal & ability to stock up, AND stock up on components as well.

I do recognize not EVERYONE could do so, for innumerable reasons. However, many, if not MOST, can. If they DECIDE to. Next market low...plan accordingly.

Shot the one my bride picked up (I'll get her to post soon as she shot it much more than I did). Easy to load magazines (nice plus) and comfortable grip with the 12 round magazine (my hands are normal to small). Found the sights easy to pick up as well. Hope to get to the range more this week.

Just wanted to pass along my first-time customer, first-time ever experience with SGammo.

Wow. Placed my order this morning, a few hours later I got a "shipped" notice and a tracking number!

The only possible way they could have improved on that is if I had ordered today and they had shipped it yesterday.

They definitely got my attention and future business. :D👍

Man, I'm going backward! Just picked up one of these, 20.3 oz empty, like new in box with all the papers, plus 3 extra magazines and an Alessi LH holster.
If you use a Thunder magazine, you can carry 8+1 rounds instead of the 7+1 the Sig mags carry.

1626682684275.png

Would like to hear more positve/negative impressions from any of you who bought the LCP Max.
Just shot mine for the first time on Saturday.

First three tries after it fired the magazine disconnected. I discovered that my grip was placing my thumb directly on the mag release and the recoil was causing me to activate it. After correcting that it ran perfectly. Only fired 50 or so rounds but tried 4 different kinds of ammo and no hiccups whatsoever.

And after reading about what a reasonably soft recoil it had, that wasn't my impression at all. I'm not recoil shy, but the MAX definitely had a sharp kick IMO. Nothing that couldn't be handled but it wasn't a lot of fun to shoot. It was quite acceptably accurate for self defense distances.

Overall, I'm very happy with it as summer carry gun and would buy it again in a heartbeat. Nice quality piece and I'd definitely recommend it to someone in the market for such a gun. :D👍

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top