JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my bench put up together today. I'm new to reloading. Been reloading .223,9mm,7.62x39. But I know it's nothing compare to these guys with thousands of dollars into there reloading equipment but I'm just starting out. Started about at the beginning of the year. But like my set up

View attachment 730847 View attachment 730848
My first kinda bench was a heavy built night stand , so your doin great !

This post has been in inspiration for me to start as well. Well, that and the fact that I can't find any ammo anywhere for anything close to a sane price. Talk about a bad time to get into shooting! :rolleyes:

I just placed a carefully planned order for my first press, scale and dies and can't wait for them to show up. I've gone trough the Lymann manual and starting to read the ABC's of Reloading book and having a great time learning everything.

This post has been in inspiration for me to start as well. Well, that and the fact that I can't find any ammo anywhere for anything close to a sane price. Talk about a bad time to get into shooting! :rolleyes:

I just placed a carefully planned order for my first press, scale and dies and can't wait for them to show up. I've gone trough the Lymann manual and starting to read the ABC's of Reloading book and having a great time learning everything.

Thats how you do it! Check around your area for anyone loading that might give you few pointers too.

Stuff is out there, just trickling in. Picked up some large pistol at Sportsmans last week for their very good price. Small pistol will be difficult. If you have something to reload using large rifle or pistol you may have better luck.

Got my bench put up together today. I'm new to reloading. Been reloading .223,9mm,7.62x39. But I know it's nothing compare to these guys with thousands of dollars into there reloading equipment but I'm just starting out. Started about at the beginning of the year. But like my set up

That's a great setup. You have everything you need right there. The rest of the $1000s you mention, are things that are nice to have, and I have a bunch of that stuff to be sure, but you know what I use all the time? That stuff, right there. I've got $50 doodads I haven't touched in two years -- I shoulda just bought powder. Anyway -- you're good.

That's a very nice and functional setup, though I'd add a couple shelves for the inevitable creep that turns you quickly into "these guys with thousands of dollars into their reloading equipment," of said fraternity I may or may not be a member of...;)

Nice -- Be careful though -- when I started reloading it was so I could afford to go shooting. Somewhere along the way, I realized that I now go shooting because I like reloading.

Thanks trying to get some pointers in person sounds like a great idea.

Apparently it's impossible to get primers so I'm dead in the water untill I'm able to get some.

You're going to have a hard time online I think, but if you keep making the rounds to your LGS, you might get lucky. Last week I picked up a 1000 Federal AR Match small rifle primers. The box just sitting on the shelf all lonely like nobody wanted it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top