JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My Dad just gave me my Grandfather's Model 12 shotgun and a small Ruger LCR revolver and I would like to find some partners to practice shooting in safe outdoor areas near Portland. My Dad & his experienced shooting friends take me out to outdoor ranges in Minnesota every summer, and I'd like to find some level-headed, nature-loving partners to shoot with. I am certified by NOLS in Wilderness First Aid and have been hiking & camping in the Northwest for more than 16 years. I also have been researching and working on earthquake preparedness for a few years with my community & am very interested in commonsense preparedness skills, tools, & equipment.

My Dad just gave me my Grandfather's Model 12 shotgun and a small Ruger LCR revolver and I would like to find some partners to practice shooting in safe outdoor areas near Portland. My Dad & his experienced shooting friends take me out to outdoor ranges in Minnesota every summer, and I'd like to find some level-headed, nature-loving partners to shoot with. I am certified by NOLS in Wilderness First Aid and have been hiking & camping in the Northwest for more than 16 years. I also have been researching and working on earthquake preparedness for a few years with my community & am very interested in commonsense preparedness skills, tools, & equipment.
Welcome

I thought the 100 yd range was to the right of those.. ?
Maybe I'll take the old Mossberg out for a stretch next trip too.

It's to the right of the 50yrd rim fire range. Like literally right outside the shelter next to the blue 55gal drum. You pretty much just spray the berm. Yes the berm 50yrds away lol.

Also to the OP... welcome to the forums

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads