JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like they "co-branded" with Holosun and Trijicon so they could use the new reticle in their offerings.

Looks like they "co-branded" with Holosun and Trijicon so they could use the new reticle in their offerings.

My understanding is that they are US design, but manufacture in China and the Philippines similar to Vortex. It would be shocking if they were Chinese (which I understand Holosun to be) since the ACOG uses their reticle under license.

So Primary Arms and Holosun are under the same corporate umbrella?

If you check out Sig Sauer optics you'll see that some of them also bear a remarkable resemblance to certain Holosun products. I asked about this at their booth at a gun show a few years ago and got an "I can neither confirm not deny".

Is it that they were issued a patent? This reticle has been around for a good period of time now. Great reticle by the way. Very intuitive.

Is it that they were issued a patent? This reticle has been around for a good period of time now. Great reticle by the way. Very intuitive.

I'm good with them "co-branding". It's funny how they say it combines their reticle with the other company's "excellent optics". Why not just do both with their own brand?

I'm good with them "co-branding". It's funny how they say it combines their reticle with the other company's "excellent optics". Why not just do both with their own brand?
Beats me. Primary Arms dips into so many things, they might have some ownership of Holosun or vice verse. I feel like everyone makes an Aimpoint clone now.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews