JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
State of Jefferson geography quiz

who knows that bridge ?

the video, awesome.....
Hell's Gate........that's one of John's cabins on the Rogue between GP and Merlin.....two of those girls work for Noveske .....small community .....its a different culture down here, not everyone likes the style but it works for us

Hell's Gate........that's one of John's cabins on the Rogue between GP and Merlin.....two of those girls work for Noveske .....small community .....its a different culture down here, not everyone likes the style but it works for us

I wonder if they're hiring!
Been looking at different career options lately. And i'm not just saying that because they got those girls working there. LOL

To each their own. Its better without the music. It was almost as bad as heavy metal others put on their fishing or shooting videos. Liked the girls tho. No one forced anyone to watch it and no one forces you to buy the products. Of course some get turned off by skin others get turned on. Some may buy a rifle now.

I finally got a chance to check it out....

Nice older Ford 4x4....I like nice older Ford 4x4's
Dirt Bikes....I like dirt bikes
Hot women in small swimwear....I like hot women in small swimwear
Noveske Rifles.....well I can't say I like Noveske rifles, I've never owned or shot one, but they seem like nice high end pieces made in Oregon, so I would wager I would like them very much.
Directly lifting style and music from Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof."....I like Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof"

Not sure what all the moaning and groaning is about.

Last Edited:
Pretty much sums it up.
Noveske ad a company started to die when Johnny died.
Then essentially everyone who helped build it left too.
Now....

uploadfromtaptalk1442806747665.gif

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews