JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, they dont blink when they shoot. Thats a plus.

It could be worse, we could see a bunch of hairy old Chris Costas doing mag flips, or perhaps Operator Zero doing somersaults..

Those are your choices..
Boobies and firearms
OR
Beards, hairy chests and ridiculous "operator" maneuvers..

Personally, I like the boobies and firearms angle. Wait, were there even firearms in the video?

I finally got a chance to check it out....

Nice older Ford 4x4....I like nice older Ford 4x4's
Dirt Bikes....I like dirt bikes
Hot women in small swimwear....I like hot women in small swimwear
Noveske Rifles.....well I can't say I like Noveske rifles, I've never owned or shot one, but they seem like nice high end pieces made in Oregon, so I would wager I would like them very much.
Directly lifting style and music from Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof."....I like Quentin Tarantino's "Death Proof"

Not sure what all the moaning and groaning is about.

Chick Habit. Great song. Quentin does know how to pick music. On a more serious note, bikinis! Yay! :D

Reminds me of some of the Jack in the box commercials and Carls Jr. And well I tend to go where I like to eat. A Commercial for me are just entertainment cant say I never, ever bought and item or service cause some commercial. That said I agree it fun to watch. But really my wife would frown with me hanging with the ladies in the commercial so there is no real benefit :)

Reminds me of some of the Jack in the box commercials and Carls Jr. And well I tend to go where I like to eat. A Commercial for me are just entertainment cant say I never, ever bought and item or service cause some commercial. That said I agree it fun to watch. But really my wife would frown with me hanging with the ladies in the commercial so there is no real benefit :)
She has no sense of humor?

Or build a 'safe' room? i always see on here or around friends that say they have a few safes.
Why not build a room instead?
Would cost more than just a room and another safe. The door alone could cost a few thousand dollars. Add that to walls to match the strength of said door and you've probably spent more than you would on a regular room, with a safe or two.

When I was in the middle of my mid life crisis and had just plunked down a deposit on the most expensive Harley in the dealership, my wife told me that it would be a lot safer and certainly cheaper if I ran off to Vegas with a hot young bimbo for the weekend.

When I was in the middle of my mid life crisis and had just plunked down a deposit on the most expensive Harley in the dealership, my wife told me that it would be a lot safer and certainly cheaper if I ran off to Vegas with a hot young bimbo for the weekend.
Safer? Damn your wife is better than my ex. Couldn't even talk to old friends because they were women.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top