JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, it's a little disappointing. Noveske built their reputation on serious hardware. I like a nice pair of legs as much (more?) than the next guy, and for sure sex sells. I'd buy Noveske because of quality, not a big pair of....you know. I'd think they could sell their hardware based on its quality and performance, which makes this need for an ad like this a very good question.

I might have to watch it a few more times to fully form my opinion.......:D

Pretty thin.

Why not just lean a bunch of Noveskes against the rack at a tittybar and let dancers dance? Would be more honest and more enjoyable to watch.

I noticed they had good trigger control. :D
Wasn't reading too much into it, just plain old good fun...they are trying to open up their clientele base. No need to only target the "operators".

I am glad i am not alone in my opinion. I guess i find it a bit bothering because of the respect I held for the Noveske company. I dont want to see a Noveske line of clothing at Target or something like that in the times to come. I still want my Gen 3 upper receiver...

Well, technically...girl #1 was drinking the PBR and girl #2 was playing with the rifle. :D
But how many times did you watch it to find the PBR scene?
Ya know,they don't need sales videos. I think it was just for fun.
They did have a video of the office and had a topless girl running around,before the boss' untimely demise . I think it's just for fun.
They did get that part right

Bleach.

I need bleach for my eyes and ears.

I think Jan Terri's music video "losing you" was better than this one. Why not just have some rifles on black felt or suede, some closeup shots, maybe some on a rack, some slow motion of shooting with muzzle blast and ejecting rounds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top