JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many dinosaurs in here clinging to the past like those before them. Get over it. You're out of touch and generationally this ad probably does go completely over your heads. Same production unit that helped turn Silencerco into a house hold name.

Tim Dillion who took over at Noveske comes with a lot of experience almost 20 years with Brownells. If you've actually been down to Grants Pass the culture is unlike the typical uptight old white man status quo of hicksville Oregon. A lot of younger people putting together some good rifles.

Bluntly speaking the dinosaurs from Vietnam, Desert Storm, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Panama do not connect with the million plus Veterans of OIF and OEF. This generation doesn't cling to the past.

There is a new generation of shooters and they use Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter OH my. I know most of you guys have your font sizes maxed out on your phones so you can read your text messages. Your grand sons probably had to explain to you that you don't make checks payable to "The Internet".

Truth is some punks 15 years from now will be generationally gapping me with their fangled music and sounds. You either adapt or don't. Capitalism will feed the marketplace and right now that marketplace isn't you anymore.

So many dinosaurs in here clinging to the past like those before them. Get over it. You're out of touch and generationally this ad probably does go completely over your heads. Same production unit that helped turn Silencerco into a house hold name.

Tim Dillion who took over at Noveske comes with a lot of experience almost 20 years with Brownells. If you've actually been down to Grants Pass the culture is unlike the typical uptight old white man status quo of hicksville Oregon. A lot of younger people putting together some good rifles.

Bluntly speaking the dinosaurs from Vietnam, Desert Storm, Bosnia, Kosovo, and Panama do not connect with the million plus Veterans of OIF and OEF. This generation doesn't cling to the past.

There is a new generation of shooters and they use Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter OH my. I know most of you guys have your font sizes maxed out on your phones so you can read your text messages. Your grand sons probably had to explain to you that you don't make checks payable to "The Internet".

Truth is some punks 15 years from now will be generationally gapping me with their fangled music and sounds. You either adapt or don't. Capitalism will feed the marketplace and right now that marketplace isn't you anymore.

OK...

But you're misunderstanding something....

I don't think the problem is scantly clad hawt bishes shooting expensive guns. No sir, I don't think anyone in here has a general problem with that.

The problem is that THIS video was poorly done. It's just.... bland. Crappy. Poorly directed. Bad cinematography. Just didn't feel right. They thought they could just put hawt bishes and expensive guns in a video and throw in a bunch of memes and that alone would make a good video... and were incorrect.

OK...

I don't think the problem is scantly clad hawt bishes shooting expensive guns. No sir, I don't think anyone in here has a general problem with that.

The problem is that THIS video was poorly done. It's just.... bland. Crappy. Poorly directed. Bad cinematography. Just didn't feel right. They thought they could just put hawt bishes and expensive guns in a video and throw in a bunch of memes and that alone would make a good video... and were incorrect.

OK, one of them was a little tubby, but really now.

(Just screwing with you. ;))

OK...

Actually it was done well for what they wee trying to accomplish.Yes it was supposed to turn out that way
I'm tellin' ya it was as much for fun as worrying about advertising
And I would bet they are getting a good laugh if any of them saw this thread.
And NSDQ,the generation before you ,except a few from the tech industry,have more money than most your age group

BTW as for me,not being a competitor,think it's kinda dumb to spend 3-4 times what it takes to build an AR for a noveski.
What will it do? Make my groups a 1/4" smaller?
Now if would make my willy even a 1/4" bigger I would get one:eek:

I think the ad was suppose to make your willy bigger and that would drain the blood away from your brain and hopefully you would order one or two rifles from them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top