JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Member, Old Airgunner. Well hopefully not that old....
I just joined this forum a few days ago and I thought I would say hi. I know that there is a forum thread for new members to post, but since I mainly shoot airguns, I thought I would post here.
I have a few pcp's and springers but haven't shot them much in the last 5 years. I came across this forum while googling if there are any airgun guys in the Willamette Valley area. I am in S. Salem. Looking to have a little more fun this year and throw some lead……

Frank

Last Edited:
Welcome Frank. Too bad you're so far away.:(

I'm relatively new to airguns. I was driven to them by our winter weather, but
I'm enjoying them. So far I have a CO2 airsoft revolver, a pump pellet rifle, a Co2
pellet rifle, a CO2 pistol and a GAMO .22 Break Barrel. I'm having fun in my garage
until the OAT goes up.:)

Last Edited:
Welcome Frank. Too bad you're so far away.:(

I'm relatively new to airguns. I was driven to them by our winter weather, but
I'm enjoying them. So far I have a CO2 airsoft revolver, a pump pellet rifle, a Co2
pellet rifle, a CO2 pistol and a GAMO .22 Break Barrel. I'm having fun in my garage
until the OAT goes up.:)

Yeah airguns can be fun. I like powder burners, but its nice to be able to do a lot of shooting for less.

Yes I saw the links, thanks I'll check them out tonight .I'm in the shop right now forging.
When I first saw the last picture you posted I thought you were shooting out of an apartment window towards windows on a facing building, till I saw that cables at the top.
I have never shot a 10 meter Match, but one of my first are rifles back in the 1980s was an ElGamo match rifle. A side lever pneumatic. I was told it was the unofficial air rifle of the 84 Olympics, at least for the junior team. I still have an izh - 46 pistol which I'm sure you're familiar with. And sold a Tau7 not too long ago. I didn't use them for compatition, just for amusing myself in the shop.
It's hard to shoot other things once you get used to those fantastic triggers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top