JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New Member, Old Airgunner. Well hopefully not that old....
I just joined this forum a few days ago and I thought I would say hi. I know that there is a forum thread for new members to post, but since I mainly shoot airguns, I thought I would post here.
I have a few pcp's and springers but haven't shot them much in the last 5 years. I came across this forum while googling if there are any airgun guys in the Willamette Valley area. I am in S. Salem. Looking to have a little more fun this year and throw some lead……

Frank

Last Edited:
Welcome Frank. Too bad you're so far away.:(

I'm relatively new to airguns. I was driven to them by our winter weather, but
I'm enjoying them. So far I have a CO2 airsoft revolver, a pump pellet rifle, a Co2
pellet rifle, a CO2 pistol and a GAMO .22 Break Barrel. I'm having fun in my garage
until the OAT goes up.:)

Last Edited:
Welcome Frank. Too bad you're so far away.:(

I'm relatively new to airguns. I was driven to them by our winter weather, but
I'm enjoying them. So far I have a CO2 airsoft revolver, a pump pellet rifle, a Co2
pellet rifle, a CO2 pistol and a GAMO .22 Break Barrel. I'm having fun in my garage
until the OAT goes up.:)

Yeah airguns can be fun. I like powder burners, but its nice to be able to do a lot of shooting for less.

Yes I saw the links, thanks I'll check them out tonight .I'm in the shop right now forging.
When I first saw the last picture you posted I thought you were shooting out of an apartment window towards windows on a facing building, till I saw that cables at the top.
I have never shot a 10 meter Match, but one of my first are rifles back in the 1980s was an ElGamo match rifle. A side lever pneumatic. I was told it was the unofficial air rifle of the 84 Olympics, at least for the junior team. I still have an izh - 46 pistol which I'm sure you're familiar with. And sold a Tau7 not too long ago. I didn't use them for compatition, just for amusing myself in the shop.
It's hard to shoot other things once you get used to those fantastic triggers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top