JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello I am an airgunner in Central Washington, where are all my fellow Washington airgunners and what airgun/s do you shoot? I am an avid airgunner and airgun ammo caster so if you ever need anything let me know! I have dozens of .357, .457, and .250 slugs and pellets varieties available. If you want just discuss airgun modifications and or performance and tuning, I do that too! I have many hobbies but Airguns are my favorite thing at the moment.

Hi there,
just ran across this post, as I am all of a sudden finding myself entering the pcp world and monitoring this section for he first time. Had the opportunity to shoot one a few weeks ago and caught the bug(should have worn a mask?šŸ¤£). Surprised that no one else has responded as yet.
I have had a few pump guns over the years, and have a little Crossman now, as well as a Chinese springer that I used to devastate a local rat population šŸ˜, but am completely blown away at the performance that can be rung out of an airgunšŸ¤Æ
But I now have a new Benjamin Cayden .22 on it's way. Can't wait to get it dialed in and and testing its potential. Also ordering a slug mold for it. Hopefully it will like that particular pill and save me some$$$ on ammo.
It would be great to see some other local guys check in. Would be fun to put together some group shoots, and possibly even some competitions.
As long as I have been shooting, and as invested as I am in powder burners, I can envision airguns being the future, whether the political climate changes or not. The latter being my guess.
looking forward to posting some awesome gun and shot group photos in the near future.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews