JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Retired cops rip NJ law over permit denials, but what about citizens?

Today's Fox News report about two retired public university police officers who can't get concealed carry permits in New Jersey has ignited a furious discussion about the Garden State's "arcane" gun laws, but some people are not sympathetic to the plight of the two men because average citizens can't get permits, either.

<broken link removed>

Boohoo! I read this earlier and it's quite humbling I hope to those in that demographic who are just like ordinary citizens.

It'd be fun if people from out of state were to write NJ legislators telling them the reason they won't relocate to NJ for a job, retirement, or whatever else is because they're so anti gun. Maybe if just 2500 gun owners were to do this...in combination of other pro-gun organizations on the ground in NJ...things may change.

It'd be fun if people from out of state were to write NJ legislators telling them the reason they won't relocate to NJ for a job, retirement, or whatever else is because they're so anti gun. Maybe if just 2500 gun owners were to do this...in combination of other pro-gun organizations on the ground in NJ...things may change.

Trust me when I say they got a big enough flow of idiots going there to not care.

NJ is just one of those states that attracts idiots, whereas the people who have a shot of using their brains try to avoid or flee from the state.

I was once told the best place to live in New Jersey was right in the middle. I guess that was so anyway you went you were leaving NJ.:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top