Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Joisey gun law gets smacked

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Retired cops rip NJ law over permit denials, but what about citizens?

Today’s Fox News report about two retired public university police officers who can’t get concealed carry permits in New Jersey has ignited a furious discussion about the Garden State’s “arcane” gun laws, but some people are not sympathetic to the plight of the two men because average citizens can’t get permits, either.

http://www.examiner.com/article/retired-cops-rip-nj-law-over-permit-denials-but-what-about-citizens

2. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Boohoo! I read this earlier and it's quite humbling I hope to those in that demographic who are just like ordinary citizens.

3. Boboclown

Boboclown North Carolina Well-Known Member

Hey, New Jersey is a good place. It reminds us of where we don't want to be. Been there for a few years, its not the best place.

4. edison bulb

edison bulb Portland, OR Well-Known Member

It'd be fun if people from out of state were to write NJ legislators telling them the reason they won't relocate to NJ for a job, retirement, or whatever else is because they're so anti gun. Maybe if just 2500 gun owners were to do this...in combination of other pro-gun organizations on the ground in NJ...things may change.

5. Boboclown

Trust me when I say they got a big enough flow of idiots going there to not care.

Dyjital likes this.
  6. edison bulb

edison bulb Portland, OR Well-Known Member

Why? What is the appeal? I've met so many people recently who have fled NJ (and not because of firearm laws as far as I can tell).

7. Boboclown

NJ is just one of those states that attracts idiots, whereas the people who have a shot of using their brains try to avoid or flee from the state.

8. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I believe all the potholes in the freeways and turnpikes have given most of the residents shaken baby syndrome.

Dyjital likes this.
  9. johnny bob

johnny bob Auburn wa Member

I was once told the best place to live in New Jersey was right in the middle. I guess that was so anyway you went you were leaving NJ.:D

Dyjital likes this.
  10. csa_ap_hill

csa_ap_hill North East part of Oregon Well-Known Member

Chris Christy he can stay there for all I care.