JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says, new in box, unfired with original bag with mags, sling, etc. "Marked for Law Enforcement/Military Only"
Price is $1250, no tax, no paperwork... I paid over $1500 after tax, shipping and FFL. $1150 - WILL ALSO THROW IN SOME EXTRA 20 ROUND MAGS

AR15 M4

This specially designed law enforcement weapon system features many of the combat proven advantages of the military M4. With the 4-position buttstock fully retracted, the Law Enforcement Carbine is less than 30 in (76.2 cm) in length and weighs only 5.65 lb (2.56 kg) - ideal for tactical deployment and traditional patrol. Colt's Law Enforcement Carbine is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher for non-lethal options. Furthermore, the handguard has dual insulated aluminum shielding for more effective heat protection.

CALIBER
METHOD OF OPERATION
MAGAZINE CAPACITY
FIRE CONTROL SELECTION
EFFECTIVE RANGE
FRONT SIGHT
REAR SIGHT

FLASH HIDER
UPPER RECEIVER

HANDGUARDS 5.56mm (.223 Rem)
Gas; Direct system; Locking bolt
2 - 20 round (30 rd mag optional)
Safe - Semi
600 m
Adjustable front
Target sight adjustable for windage
and elevation
Bird cage style
Flat top receiver with detachable
carrying handle
Oversized double heat shield

Last Edited:
It is new in the box and I don't really want to open it for pics. You can google it!

I totally understand when someone wants pics of a used gun or one that's been modified, but why do people always ask to see pics of a brand new gun when they can just go to the manufacturers website?

Don't suppose you're interested in trades?

It is new in the box and I don't really want to open it for pics. You can google it!

Buyer will want to see it before giving you the money...opening box for a pic shouldn't touch value....just keep it unfired is all and you should be good.

That being said.....

pichers1-11.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.