JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1950
Manufacturer
Christensen Arms
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Designed to handle long range tactical and precision shooting applications, the BA Tactical is well equipped for most challenges. The Black Nitride action is machined to include a 20-MOA integral rail, fitted to a target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber barrel, and paired with a stainless steel side-baffle muzzle brake. The adjustable tactical carbon fiber composite gunstock includes a bottom picatinny rail, five flush cup mounts, and a detachable box magazine. The BA Tactical weighs in starting at 7.4 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.

Full Integral Picatinny Rail (20 MOA)
Black Nitride Finish
Fully Adjustable Match Trigger
Oversized Fluted Bolt Knob
AICS Compatible Detachable Magazine
Tactical Mag Release
Trued Receiver Face
416 Stainless Steel Receiver
Enlarged Ejection Port
Billet Aluminum Bottom Metal
Improved Bolt Release
Twin Lug, Spiral Fluted Bolt
Nitride Treated
M16 Style Extractor
Fluted Bolt Knob
Dual Ejector (Magnum Calibers)

thumbnail_20240108_225359_resized_1.jpg thumbnail_20240108_225413_resized.jpg thumbnail_20240108_225424_resized.jpg thumbnail_20240108_225439_resized.jpg thumbnail_20240108_225619_resized.jpg thumbnail_20240109_235340_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Designed to handle long range tactical and precision shooting applications, the BA Tactical is well equipped for most challenges. The Black Nitride action is machined to include a 20-MOA integral rail, fitted to a target contour Christensen Arms carbon fiber barrel, and paired with a stainless steel side-baffle muzzle brake. The adjustable tactical carbon fiber composite gunstock includes a bottom picatinny rail, five flush cup mounts, and a detachable box magazine. The BA Tactical weighs in starting at 7.4 pounds and is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.

Full Integral Picatinny Rail (20 MOA)
Black Nitride Finish
Fully Adjustable Match Trigger
Oversized Fluted Bolt Knob
AICS Compatible Detachable Magazine
Tactical Mag Release
Trued Receiver Face
416 Stainless Steel Receiver
Enlarged Ejection Port
Billet Aluminum Bottom Metal
Improved Bolt Release
Twin Lug, Spiral Fluted Bolt
Nitride Treated
M16 Style Extractor
Fluted Bolt Knob
Dual Ejector (Magnum Calibers)

View attachment 1809045 View attachment 1809046 View attachment 1809047 View attachment 1809048 View attachment 1809049 View attachment 1809050
Are you interested in a trade?

I thought I responded, sorry I responded in my mind.. I would do it with 200 cash on top, Mine new is 2400 to 2600 and your new 1700 to 2100

I thought I responded, sorry I responded in my mind.. I would do it with 200 cash on top, Mine new is 2400 to 2600 and your new 1700 to 2100
sounds fair, it looks like you're in Portland and I'm near K-falls as such we'd probably need to meet somewhere in the middle after the weather settles down to do the FFL transfer?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.