JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My son in law sent me a pic of one of these Kimbers in a display case. He said buying a Kimber went against everything he knows about 1911's, but he almost did. The integrated red dot is very cool and Kimbers always look great.

If it shoots (and lasts) as good as it looks, it's a winner.

Oh, that's purty :cool: I've never aspired to own a Kimber, just seemed to high dollar for the actual value. But I do like the look of that one. Certainly not traditional, but they did a nice job on that. I see nothing to regret here.

587765F1-B50C-4830-A8D5-590248937178.jpeg

When I first got it I shot it a lot .and got pretty good with it then I got a Glock 19 X .and started shooting it then I took out the Kimber 45 and I had lost my touch LOL

Both the Walther PPQ and PPS handguns are very fine pistols. I don't think that many in the public realize just how well made they are
I'm not sure how we got here, but Umarex is KILLING the brand with they're SH**TY sub-cals and airsoft junk. I own a half dozen Walthers and they are fine weapons. The PPQ, PPS, and P99 are still made in Germany and proofed at Ulm, same as HK.
CCP, PPX, Creed, P380, P22... not so much, walk away.
The antler proof-mark is key... otherwise it's generally crap.

One thing I got is lots of mags .
I can't stand loading mags at the range

I get it, waste of good range time. I'm waiting for the $15 Glock mag sale at midway to take place again so I can pick up more for the 17.

Family member got the Kimber micro with the CT grip, I was putting it through the paces and it was jamming and stove piping more frequently than made me comfortable. Being primarily a Glock carrier, it was frustrating, hope with more rounds that stops!

Any time I find a deal I buy it . Glock 1911 what ever .CHECK THIS OUT .
I got 4 mags for a S@W SHIELD 9MM .
AND I DON'T OWN THAT GUN LOL

You want to know what the really stupid thing is about this picture is .lol
For every two mags with the red bottom I could have bought another mag .lol my hdhd have to have the matching mag's for the gun.
And let's not forget the matching AR. MVIMG_20180403_171200.jpg MVIMG_20180102_142914.jpg IMG_20180102_162357.jpg IMG_20180502_193857.jpg IMG_20180502_122509.jpg IMG_20180502_122410.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top