JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never thought I would ever purchase a Kimber 1911 ever, ever, ever but here I am! Not my first 1911 but it was just staring at me from the case and lookin so so sexy. On sale also.... Hope I don't regret the decision. 20180729_191905.jpg 20180729_192042.jpg

It looks really nice, I guess you are regretting it since the post seems kind of down on the purchase.

Have not regretted the Walther PPQ M1. It's turned out better than I'd hoped. The FN FNS 40 has been harder to warm up to. No regrets yet. It just reminds me why I prefer DA/SA.

Have not regretted the Walther PPQ M1. It's turned out better than I'd hoped. The FN FNS 40 has been harder to warm up to. No regrets yet. It just reminds me why I prefer DA/SA.

Both the Walther PPQ and PPS handguns are very fine pistols. I don't think that many in the public realize just how well made they are, and what great ergonomics they have. They are both a tremendous value, and are also very much underappreciated, in my opinion.

My biggest regret ever was buying the Kahr that my Walther PPS replaced. Now that gun was a huge disappointment. Buying it was a mistake that I quickly regretted.

Never thought I would ever purchase a Kimber 1911 ever, ever, ever but here I am! Not my first 1911 but it was just staring at me from the case and lookin so so sexy. On sale also.... Hope I don't regret the decision.View attachment 483218 View attachment 483219

I tried my best to warm up to modern 1911's, but I finally went with a Sig P220, that I got back when they were still 100% made in Germany. I did have Bar-Sto barrels customize it, though, and install one of their handfit match target stainless barrels.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top