JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm a 31 yr old welder/fitter living in se portland. I'm into motorcycles, cars, trucks, and old tools. I guess it was just a matter of time until I found something else to sink my money into...

Greetings program!

...good time to get into it, depending upon what you may like. It's a I missed
Greetings program!

...good time to get into it, depending upon what you may like. It's a buyers market for many.
I somehow missed theses messages, didn't mean to ignore..that's some good news. I've been doing a lot of research and a used beretta 92 is what I'm after

Last Edited:
I somehow missed theses messages, didn't mean to ignore..that's some good news. I've been doing a lot of research and a used beretta 92 is what I'm after

No worries. Some threads you start or reply to get bumped to your "alerts" at the top of the page. Not always though.

Don't know much on Berretas, but I'd imagine that the market may get flooded as the govt switches over.

It's seems they're accurate, reliable, and look great. That's a good point, that surplus will really hurt the value. Great for someone just looking for a quality pistol but I'm sure collectors are trying to unload them now before they're everywhere. I imagine the military ones have safeties and no stainless. But your standard 92 fs is gonna be cheap

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top