JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and high spirits. Allow me to introduce myself to this esteemed firearms forum. I am thrilled to be part of this community where we can engage in discussions about firearms training, self-defense, outdoor preparedness, and survival.

As a passionate outdoors enthusiast, I find solace and exhilaration in exploring nature through hiking and camping. There's something incredibly rewarding about disconnecting from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and immersing oneself in the beauty and serenity of the great outdoors. I believe in equipping oneself with the necessary skills and knowledge to navigate and enjoy these outdoor adventures safely.

While my ultimate goal is to attend the Shot show and Blade show to witness the latest and greatest gear, I am currently focused on piecing together my personal kit. I understand the importance of having the right tools and equipment for various scenarios, and I am eager to learn from the experiences and insights of the members of this forum.

I am here to explore, share, and learn from each and every one of you. I believe that knowledge is best acquired through open discussions and the exchange of ideas. I am particularly interested in firearms training methodologies, self-defense techniques, and strategies for outdoor preparedness and survival. I hope to contribute to this community by sharing my own experiences and insights, as well as benefiting from the wealth of knowledge that exists within these virtual walls.

Thank you for welcoming me into this community, and I look forward to engaging with all of you in meaningful and enlightening discussions.

I am thrilled to be part of this community where we can engage in discussions about firearms training, self-defense, outdoor preparedness, and survival.
You forgot to mention all the shenanigans and BSery. And sarcasm, which for quite a lot of us is the default way to communicate. And. . . You know, maybe I am not the best person to be the first on the welcome comity, but here we are! Might as well drop you in the deep end from post one ;-)

There are a ton of knowledgeable people her too, most knowledgeable enough to know they don't know everything and willing to listen to new ideas. Discussions can get heated, but are nearly always 100% sincere, and most of us can keep the heat to the one discussion where it belongs. It is a great community.

If you find you like it here consider dropping a donation in the tin, that gets you access to The Den where we do a lot more name calling and good natured ribbing. And also our favorite past time of taking other's quotes out of context and making fun of them for it.

There is lots of really good info here, everyone is happy to help with question and problem, but we like to have fun doing it. If that sounds good to you then a hearty welcome aboard!

Welcome, Ke-mo Sah-bee s0004.gif

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top