JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Promo #1: Get 5 cents back per round when you buy American Eagle® 223 Rem. and 5.56x45mm ammunition. Must purchase at least 300 rounds to qualify. Max $500 dollars per household.

Promo #2: For every 5 boxes of Federal® rimfire ammunition you buy, we'll give you a rebate on the cost of 1 box. Maximum rebate of $200 per household.

Federal Ammunition

upload_2018-12-13_11-50-6.png

Promo #1: Get 5 cents back per round when you buy American Eagle® 223 Rem. and 5.56x45mm ammunition. Must purchase at least 300 rounds to qualify. Max $500 dollars per household.

Promo #2: For every 5 boxes of Federal® rimfire ammunition you buy, we'll give you a rebate on the cost of 1 box. Maximum rebate of $200 per household.

Federal Ammunition

View attachment 527561
Re rimfire, I wonder if they consider a bulk pack of 500 rounds (10 boxes of 50) "1 box"? I'm looking at stocking up on american eagle suppressor in bulk as I really love that ammo. Very quiet and hard hitting. That and CCI standard velocity are what I use most by far. I assume the copper plating of the am eagle would create less lead build up in suppressors than the non coated cci standard velocity but have never tested it or anything.

I see that sportsman's guide sells am eagle suppressor .22 in 50 round boxes. After rebate it works out to 4.8 cents per round which is dirt cheap compared to CCI's "suppressor" round (same 970fps, 45 grain specs). 4.8 ppr is really close to what you can get cci standard velocity on sale. Energy delivery of cci standard and suppressor rounds are very similar.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top