JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take the time to read "The Hot Zone".
Interesting story lays out the origins and spread of Ebola.
Captivating read. Well paced. Not the least bit slow moving.
It will move you....Highly recommended.

We're beginning to experience a number of diseases seldom seen in this country.....
and a resurgence of some we had previously eradicated in the US.

Next time you see a Democrat take a moment and thank them for the open boarder.

FJB

Take the time to read "The Hot Zone".
Interesting story lays out the origins and spread of Ebola.
Captivating read. Well paced. Not the least bit slow moving.
It will move you....Highly recommended.

We're beginning to experience a number of diseases seldom seen in this country.....
and a resurgence of some we had previously eradicated in the US.

Next time you see a Democrat take a moment and thank them for the open boarder.

FJB
The influx of immigrants into this country is part of what has made this country great. My grand parents immigrated from Hungary and Ireland. People seem to forget this part of our history.

Not forgetting anything.
Grandparents on both sides of my family and a number of my uncles immigrated to this country.

They were legal immigrants and proudly so.

That included transit through Ellis Island and included medical screening.

EDIT....They're all gone now. 4 grandparents and 30 some aunts and uncles. My mom just recently passed at age 99. She was the last of them. I miss them all dearly. I very much appreciate the opportunity to remember and honor them on Memorial Day.

Last Edited:
The influx of immigrants into this country is part of what has made this country great. My grand parents immigrated from Hungary and Ireland. People seem to forget this part of our history.
Immigration made the US what it became BUT, those desperately trying to defend the current admin desperately try to ignore that it was not allowed the way they are doing it now. With no controls. We used to screen people, not just open the gate and wave them all in. We are going to pay a heavy price for this. When we do the people who did it and the people who defend them will all pretend it was "someone else's fault". :s0092:

Reparations, student loan forgiveness, and now uncontrolled immigration: three examples of the libtards trying to buy votes.
Sadly law makers buy votes because it works. Kind of hard to blame the slime for doing what voters tell them they want. :(
The US has just had it too easy for too long. Sadly only thing that ever seem to wake people up is to lose that nice soft life.:(

Not forgetting anything.
Grandparents on both sides of my family and a number of my uncles immigrated to this country.

They were legal immigrants and proudly so.

That included transit through Ellis Island and included medical screening.

EDIT....They're all gone now. 4 grandparents and 30 some aunts and uncles. My mom just recently passed at age 99. She was the last of them. I miss them all dearly. I very much appreciate the opportunity to remember and honor them on Memorial Day.
A couple of my ancestors were on the Mayflower. Another of my ancestors met them... no joke. Other of my ancestors were spread across Europa from Ireland to Russia and several points in between...
Ancestry is kinda hobby of mine, and no I ain't LDS..

Yeah…and I'd wager a months salary that they immigrated LEGALLY.
Illegal immigration is NOT a "part of our history" and any attempt to pretend it is is a trope, and truly misguided.
FJB

I s
Yeah…and I'd wager a months salary that they immigrated LEGALLY.
Illegal immigration is NOT a "part of our history" and any attempt to pretend it is is a trope, and truly misguided.
FJB
If you think that all immigrants that came to the US were done legally through the last 250 years you'd be wrong. Over the last couple of hundred years people have came here any way they could.

It would be really nice to see a discussion on a gun board about infectious disease which did not quickly degenerate into horrifically naive conspiracy blah blah and base anti-immigrant sentiment.

It would be really nice to see a discussion on a gun board about infectious disease which did not quickly degenerate into horrifically naive conspiracy blah blah and base anti-immigrant sentiment.
Noting that infectious disease is in part spread by unchecked immigration in violation of US law isn't anti immigrant.

It would be nice if you could make a valid point around here without leftist ideology rammed down your throat.

Noting that infectious disease is in part spread by unchecked immigration in violation of US law isn't anti immigrant.

It would be nice if you could make a valid point around here without leftist ideology rammed down your throat.
You probably have as good of a chance of getting ebola here on a flight from over seas.

Those who cannot differentiate between illegal immigration and legal immigration are the true enemy of a sovereign nation.
I guess we have no enemies then given how simple that distinction is.

It would really be nice to see a discussion on a gun board about infectious disease or anything else potentially political which does not readily slide into an exercise in identifying the enemy.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top