JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did on my shotgun and love it. Stores don't really carry it but I think the kit is around $30 shipped to your door and can paint a couple long guns. People always complimented me on the shotgun. Just take your time and it turns out super smooth and beautiful. I highly recommend it for the do it yourself people.

Duracoat works great, but I do not recommend the aerosol stuff as its really just glorified spray paint that you'd buy at Home Depot. Depending on what you want done, how long you want it to last, use, etc. its pretty difficult to get a top quality job with stuff that comes out of a rattle can.

simon99... The Duracoat rattle can is a very special product, it has the hardener and the regular product, in one can, and as you spray, they are mixed and you get the whole product, IOW, it is like having Two spray products in one container...

I have not used it, as I have an air brush, so for me, it is not needed, they also sell a DIY airbrush, powered with a canned pressure... But that is expensive, compared to a normal air brush....

philip

simon99... The Duracoat rattle can is a very special product, it has the hardener and the regular product, in one can, and as you spray, they are mixed and you get the whole product, IOW, it is like having Two spray products in one container...

I have not used it, as I have an air brush, so for me, it is not needed, they also sell a DIY airbrush, powered with a canned pressure... But that is expensive, compared to a normal air brush....

philip

Thanks phillip.....I agree with what your saying. I just have my reservations about it. BTW, I'm a factory certified Duracoat applicator FWIW.

Cheers, buddy!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR