JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't need that. Guns are illegal there. Thus no crime in NYC. ;)

Wait until someone walks past it with a gun shaped piece of aluminum foil in their pocket. After they get tackled and hauled off to jail there will be a line of ambulance chasers waiting to help them get their check signed by bloomberg.

Gee, maybe I could retire. :)

Hhmm, unreasonable search and seizure issues here. Oh wait the constitution is an archaic document that doesn't apply to this. Just remember "it's for our safety"

I see a new business for holster builders ;^) Just like people now make anti scan wallets to prevent the smart chips in their credit cards, passport, etc. from being scanned by scammers. For every new offensive move there will always be many defenses developed.

I see a new business for holster builders ;^) Just like people now make anti scan wallets to prevent the smart chips in their credit cards, passport, etc. from being scanned by scammers. For every new offensive move there will always be many defenses developed.

This, but sadly, the fact that they would even attempt to do something like this is OUTRAGEOUS!

The Secret Service has had these remote sensors deployed for a couple decades. Every so often you see a tiny news story slip out about how some CCW guy in a cafe gets "questioned" by the SS right before some bigwig makes a photo-op appearance. How did they know he was carrying?

Gonna have to start carrying my pistol in a live possum I guess.

Just don't use a live monkey, that's mine.

The Secret Service has had these remote sensors deployed for a couple decades. Every so often you see a tiny news story slip out about how some CCW guy in a cafe gets "questioned" by the SS right before some bigwig makes a photo-op appearance. How did they know he was carrying?

Got a reference for that? Not doubting you, just would like to read up on an actual instance of it. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top