JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All,

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. Another sob story about a new father and his ball and chain wife castrating his gun collection. I couldn't resist..

I heard about the site from a dude working at REI and I've been putting off letting go of my babies. (Not the actual baby) until now. I'm gonna be selling off a bunch of guns and consolidating my collection down to a few mainstays. One shotgun, One high cal long rifle, One low cal long rife, and likely two handguns.

I am considering getting into Elk hunting, currently I have a stock M4 that's feeling inadequate for the desired usage. My goal would be to have a gun that can take down bigger game and could also be relevant for a WROL situation and god forbid defensive situations.

Thanks to the NW firearms Team for this awesome site, and thanks to the community for having me.

Onward.

Brad

If you need the cash good for you;).

If your wife randomly gave you stipulations... you have my deepest condolences for your testie's:oops:.

If you offer me a smoking deal on something then halalooya!!!:D

Ether which way, welcome to the forum:cool:.

Buying a piece of land, but I've been telling her I'd sell off a bunch of em to pay for other toys I bought last year. She's a hell of a woman. I just had to play out the tried and true cliché ahahha.

Geezuz....I thought this was gonna be some freaky story in the "Star" or "Gazette" or somethin'!

Welcome, and condolences, for having to live in Portland.

Ouch, just reading about the market. I'm gonna take a beating on these guns. I guess buying into something else will be cheaper, so there's that.

Not sure what the other toys are, but the only way I sell guns is to buy more guns! Until this last month I would say I never would sell a gun. But here we are and I am sorry for your loss. If you have something cool I can't afford it because I'm buying a suppressor! :D

Welcome to the forum! ;)

Ouch, just reading about the market. I'm gonna take a beating on these guns. I guess buying into something else will be cheaper, so there's that.

Yah market has tanked.

No idea on when it'll turn round, it will as that's what happens. Just the when is the question. I'm figuring it'll be a long while (years), due to the current national politics.

Now if the governor tries to pull some more California crud? It'd be anyone's guess.

Yah market has tanked.

No idea on when it'll turn round, it will as that's what happens. Just the when is the question. I'm figuring it'll be a long while (years), due to the current national politics.

Now if the governor tries to pull some more California crud? It'd be anyone's guess.

Who knows when things will change?
All we know is that it's likely to happen ''over night''. And most will get caught off guard.

Again! :s0140:

Many new to guns, haven't seen the swings of the past. And so they become ''Most'' people.

They sell off guns A, B, and C. Because there easy to replace. And spend the money on other stuff.
Things change. They panic. And we shake our heads. As another batch learn what we did years ago. :s0002:

Please. Do yourself a favor.
When the voice inside your head says sell your AR. Don't listen.... Buy an AR!

Most of you out there are just gona have to trust me here.
Because your no good at this. :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top