JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can identify an item visually much faster than having to read the description. I'm confused by the need for some sites to continually change their format. Rant over

In the absence of change some folks find that they are no longer needed. It's like the company safety officer that makes the workplace so safe that it's nearly impossible to get any work done.

Look again

Unless its changed in the last couple days, what am I looking for? I threw my Sig up there, and unless you have a paid subscription you can only do 1 pic now.

They did go overboard on the new home page, and made the search bar harder to find. But what is it that has your feathers ruffled, specufically?

SXzIvus.png

If you click the actual ad link, pix view fine.

So write to Armslist and tell em they suck, amd why. Maybe my phone screen is bigger but I could see enough of a picture to get an idea of if its worth a click to see it. Esp if I see the make / model / price listed next to it.

So write to Armslist and tell em they suck, amd why. Maybe my phone screen is bigger but I could see enough of a picture to get an idea of if its worth a click to see it. Esp if I see the make / model / price listed next to it.

Next time I want to post here, I'll run it by you first.

Agreed. I tried to see if I'd get used to it. Nope, I still think it is pretty craptastic and the old one worked just fine.

The way it use to be you could look in real close. Now you're fully dependent on the seller to be half decent at holding the damn camera still, and not "Jerking the trigger", making close-up blurry!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top