JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just finished today and thought I would post a picture, traded my last one off but had most of the parts to finish this one. Just waiting on the BCG to be delivered and will have to go out and give thanks to see how well it fires.

Its a buffer tube for spring and buffer, most all AR variants have this. This would be in your butt stock. I don't believe that is a part of any AK platform but I have very limited knowledge of such tools.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

right on thanks for the info. just looks silly to have a long tube sticking out the back of a pistol. but it dont really matter wat it looks like so much as how it shoots and gets it done

It does look strange, but they are shorter than a standard buffer tube. It would be really nice not to have that, but the bolt has to go somewhere. This build I'm going to try a laser with and see if that works better than the iron sights.

The buffer tube on a Pistol AR is the coolest thing about it. Forget the fact that it is neccesary to function, the tube acts as a rest on your cheek and the "pistol" can be fired with great accuracy and control. I can do just about as good on an action range with this configuration compared to a stcked rifle because I know how to shoot it. If it wasn't for the buffer tube sticking out I would have no use for an AR pistol.

I have one I shoot a lot with an Eotech and Magpul MBUS sights and one that I have fixed Troy Battle Sights on. Def like the Eotech more but can't have them on everything haha. Have shot them with Aimpoints too which are great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top