JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Capture.JPG

Most likely to scare new people away that use AVG.

Capture.JPG

Actually that block message was sent by Google (I don't use AVG, but Firefox uses Google's Badware blocker lists, and it made that.)

Don't immediately dismiss that particular message as a Hoax. While I haven't received any notices from my Anti-Virus software, it's not impossible for NWFA to get infected or compromised, then all it would take would be for someone to get a virus/malware/badware by visiting the site and reporting it.

It looks like there was no infection here however. Always best to check. (I immediately logon with my phone when I see messages like that.)

Me too. It is from Google

This is the data

What is the current listing status for northwestfirearms.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 46 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 4 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-01-15, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-01-15.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including adsbyisocket.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, northwestfirearms.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top