JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never go full mag-tard.

Full mag-tard.jpg

I count seven double mags across, three rows deep, for 42! Judging by his M4, and the red tab on his buddy's arm, he's supposedly ANA SOF, but I wouldn't know.

Hat-tip: the Firearm Blog.

Could be, though the lighting angle and the shadow are consistent. Could be, though.

Not that I know anything, but I suspect if a guy really needed that kind of ammo there would be some sort of support to accommodate it? I can't imagine being real agile with 1200 rds of ammo strapped to you.

...I suspect if a guy really needed that kind of ammo there would be some sort of support to accommodate it...

In the ANA?

If I had to guess, I'd say he rides in the turret of a Humvee, so he doesn't need to be agile, and the turret lacks a belt-fed gun, so he uses his M4 and all those magazines to make do. Just a guess, though. If so, getting in and out of that turret would be all :eek::(:mad:.

In the ANA?

If I had to guess, I'd say he rides in the turret of a Humvee, so he doesn't need to be agile, and the turret lacks a belt-fed gun, so he uses his M4 and all those magazines to make do. Just a guess, though. If so, getting in and out of that turret would be all :eek::(:mad:.

dont Humvee turrets typically have mounted belt fed weapons?

I really don't know anything about this kind of stuff never having been in the service. All I can think is I would not pack around 1200 rounds in loaded mags very many times without figuring out some other system. Maybe that's just the fat old man talkin :D

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top