JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Never go full mag-tard.

Full mag-tard.jpg

I count seven double mags across, three rows deep, for 42! Judging by his M4, and the red tab on his buddy's arm, he's supposedly ANA SOF, but I wouldn't know.

Hat-tip: the Firearm Blog.

Could be, though the lighting angle and the shadow are consistent. Could be, though.

Not that I know anything, but I suspect if a guy really needed that kind of ammo there would be some sort of support to accommodate it? I can't imagine being real agile with 1200 rds of ammo strapped to you.

...I suspect if a guy really needed that kind of ammo there would be some sort of support to accommodate it...

In the ANA?

If I had to guess, I'd say he rides in the turret of a Humvee, so he doesn't need to be agile, and the turret lacks a belt-fed gun, so he uses his M4 and all those magazines to make do. Just a guess, though. If so, getting in and out of that turret would be all :eek::(:mad:.

In the ANA?

If I had to guess, I'd say he rides in the turret of a Humvee, so he doesn't need to be agile, and the turret lacks a belt-fed gun, so he uses his M4 and all those magazines to make do. Just a guess, though. If so, getting in and out of that turret would be all :eek::(:mad:.

dont Humvee turrets typically have mounted belt fed weapons?

I really don't know anything about this kind of stuff never having been in the service. All I can think is I would not pack around 1200 rounds in loaded mags very many times without figuring out some other system. Maybe that's just the fat old man talkin :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top