JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice! Very nice indeed. In the near future, I want to check out some land parcels out in Humboldt County, so it is good I can pack in the Silver State. Thanks for passing along the word. :)

Last Edited:
Never happen due to our sh*tsucker AG and the language about "substantially similar" and "fingerprint based MH check"...

Sorry, but until you honor ours why SHOULD we honor yours?

Yep, that's the problem. Yours/Ours? I lived in the Seattle area for 14 years and carried a CPL for all of those. Yet if I cross the bridge these days I'm a bad guy. :rolleyes:

BTW I was in Seattle for work 2 weeks ago. I NEVER carried a firearm concealed as that would be wrong and against the law. :rolleyes:

Another weird thing about NV is, when I had a vacation there a couple years ago I called State Patrol HQ, and asked what's what with CC etc! No can do on my OR or WA license's. However, it was perfectly legal to have a loaded shotgun in the vehicle! As long as no shell was chambered! WTH!!! o_O

@Kruejl Not calling you out personally, just meant on the state level. Back when one of my shooting buddies was Chief in Oakville, his department policy was "we don't care where your permit's issued, in this jurisdiction it's a Good Guy Card regardless of origin."

Agreed, Nationwide Reciprocity is the way to jam it up intransigent legislators' and crats' arses sideways and without lube, the rub is making sure they don't do anything like adding a Federal "training mandate" or "shoot test w/required minimum score" that some future Dem p***-chugging doucheweasel can creatively abuse to turn into de-facto nullification.

Nice! Very nice indeed. In the near future, I want to check out some land parcels out in Humboldt County, so it is good I can pack in the Silver State. Thanks for passing along the word. :)

Awesome news!!!!!!! Glad to see Nevada following through with this. Country gent, good luck with that land purchase in Humboldt co. I grew up there and did a lot of shooting and jack rabbit slaying there....:cool: Lots of land to be had there for great deals.

Another weird thing about NV is, when I had a vacation there a couple years ago I called State Patrol HQ, and asked what's what with CC etc! No can do on my OR or WA license's. However, it was perfectly legal to have a loaded shotgun in the vehicle! As long as no shell was chambered! WTH!!! o_O

What's so weird about that? :D

@Sgt Nambu Sounds like you needed something a Freak of the Week on Criminal Minds once rigged for his rolling-thunder convenience... a bracket that attached to the pump on his shotgun so he could rack it one-handed while driving--also, the bracket seemed to have some stabilizing effect.

Don't remember when, but it was the ep with Mitch Pileggi (yep, baldy from X-Files) as the UNSUB.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews