JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone who Vapes, or plays disc golf, or both.

Sorry, I just had to say it! LOL!
You are describing hipsters. Here is a venn diagram to aid you in knowing the difference
85265b5ae5e60504a8fe34338c040e88.jpg

I don't think just Nerds do this. A lot of people who get into firearms start off with all the most awesome tacti-cool stuff. Then they tone down and figure out what really works for them.

As someone who fly's his Nerd Flag high, I don't take offense at being called a Nerd. Though, I do take offense to being mistaken for a tight pants wearing, PBR swilling hipster.

Proud Nerd here as well. (For some reason I ALWAYs heare hat big football player in Revenge of the Nerds screaming NERDS!!!!).

The OPs discription sounded more like the hipster pothead type...

Nerd?? Probably not. I'm not socially inept enough for that. Maybe geek is a better description. Overall, I'm probably too darn good looking to qualify. You guys that have met me know what I'm talking about ;) :p :D

I'd rather be a geek or nerd than a hipster though.

I do not want to offend anyone:s0002: and I want to say my BEST friends are Nerds ! :s0110: My own observation has been that for some reason 75% of Nerds have glasses. :s0145:50% of Nerds smoke Pot, eat a big bowl Cereal out of plastic Tupperware and its usually Cocoa Puffs or Fruity Pebbles. Then shortly afterwards they will :s0062: play Xbox 360, The game Magic or Minecraft ! Nerds are somewhat quiet creatures, are intelligent, can do anything regarding Electronics :s0044:especially Computers. :s0083:They are my BEST friends because a vast amount of them are Trustworthy individuals ! :s0155:

Nerds are a mysterious bunch these days.
Nerds can be larping in the local park, playing magic the gathering with 4 other dudes who also have never seen an actual in person boob, a black ops guy hacking the info of 20 million people in the govt HR system, or bill gates giving away more money than 90% the country will never make in 10 life times.

Nerds are a mysterious bunch these days.
Nerds can be larping in the local park, playing magic the gathering with 4 other dudes who also have never seen an actual in person boob, a black ops guy hacking the info of 20 million people in the govt HR system, or bill gates giving away more money than 90% the country will never make in 10 life times.
You may have rolled a natural 20 here. :D

That's an insult to nerds.
I hate vaping, vapers, anything that has to do with it.
And discs golf is for those who gave up on the hackie sack.
Hippies, potheads, and virgins.

I tried Disc Golf a couple times. I thought "Hey this is fun, it gets me outside, its relatively cheap..." etc.. 2 lost Frisbees, a couple bee stings and a whole lot of swearing later I figured out I wasn't the disc golf "type". My dog was thankful because he got some really thick Frisbees to chew on.

Sometimes when I jump in the Prius , put in my Backstreet Boys CD, then buckle up before I start to move the car and watch the backup camera for cats.... I think I might be a nerd.

Sometimes when I jump in the Prius , put in my Backstreet Boys CD, then buckle up before I start to move the car and watch the backup camera for cats.... I think I might be a nerd.
Gotta say the back up camera has helped me run over more cats, great invention!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top