JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Curious if any of you guys are also into this stuff. And a table made by me and my father for tabletop games.

8sh9930c18d41.jpg

It should count building a PC is pretty nerdy I guess. This is my setup whats yours like?

View attachment 659703

Dual screen set but SxS instead went with Pixio 1440/165 @32". I have a third monitor pixio that's 1440/144 TN for my 1X. I also tried to avoid as much RGB lighting in a case but alas cannot escape my Mobo the B450 tomahawks red light. I don't have me one of those gaming chairs but I hear they are much more ergonomic and comfy compared to standard office chairs.

I just want next gen GPUs to hit already. Also want next Gen Zen, Intel is completely no for me from all their vulnerabilitys they keep finding and patching which impacts performance plus it's all 14nm++++++ at this point. I think they've dropped 10nm but 7nm seems to be impossible for them.

Dual screen set but SxS instead. Don't have me one of those gaming chairs but I hear they are much more ergonomic and comfy compared to standard office chairs.

I just want next gen GPUs to hit already.
Right the 20 series did nothing for me my 1080ti can still do 3440x1440 at 90-100 fps highest settings on most games. The chair is honestly one of the best parts of the setup its super comfy and I got it off massdrop as one of their product runs so I got it for way cheaper 350 vs 580.

I currently use a 2070 stock model. I came from a 8350 and 480 build from years ago. Waited until Zen+ dropped originally before building. I am impressed by Nvidia that I cannot go back but I wish there was more competition in the GPU market and that miners would stop price inflating time to time.

For streaming to twitch the NVENC encoder is the best thing ever when paired with Zen.

I currently use a 2070 stock model. I came from a 8350 and 480 build from years ago. Waited until Zen+ dropped originally before building. I am impressed by Nvidia that I cannot go back but I wish there was more competition in the GPU market and that miners would stop price inflating time to time.

For streaming to twitch the NVENC encoder is the best thing ever when paired with Zen.
Yup the shadowplay is great. I ended up going with a 9900k as I was gifted a Z390 motherboard by a buddy. My secondary PC is a Ryzen 3700x though.

Used to design, build and program 8 & 16 bit controller boards for robots and motion systems, and design the equipment that it ran. Stopped doing the electronics that when most electronics became surface mount. Funny, was looking at my old wire wrap stuff the other night and not feeling any nostalgia. It got boring.

I am not afraid to admit that I like and would enjoy playing D&D ...as in the 1st Edition rules...
I have some modules as well as the :
Dungeon Masters Guide...
Players Handbook...
Monster Manual...
Fiend Folio...
Andy

I used to love playing Avalon Hill war games
I collect diecast tanks and airplanes, primarily WWII stuff.

ETA I also enjoy shooting and reloading

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR