JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Pretty slick, could see some fishing applications, too.
1581084201896.png

I've been using one of these tackle boxes I got at Sportsman's a for a couple years now..I put the small parts in the trays, and tools etc. in the top.... but I kinda outgrew it and am looking for something a little bigger to hold all the "Must have" stuff I've acquired for building and upgrading my toys.
IF you have better self control than me, and you can keep your addiction in check... I highly recommend:s0155:

43586AC6-EF95-4FDE-93BC-BC5793891E2E.jpeg

I've been using one of these tackle boxes I got at Sportsman's a for a couple years now..I put the small parts in the trays, and tools etc. in the top.... but I kinda outgrew it and am looking for something a little bigger to hold all the "Must have" stuff I've acquired for building and upgrading my toys.
IF you have better self control than me, and you can keep your addiction in check... I highly recommend:s0155:

View attachment 657726

I really should get more organized. I'm an OCD clean freak and my place looks like a showroom but I JUST found those blue AR parts I got from you like 2 years ago! :s0140:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top