JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My long-time primary care physician is part of the Providence system which recently terminated their relationship with my health insurer.

I've got a long list of "in-network" doctors but am a little overwhelmed with where to start the search. Finding a good one that is pro-gun (or at least not anti) would be a welcome treat and would likely cut the search considerably.

Here is what I'm looking for:
1. Office located in western Mult. County, OR or (preferably) Washington County, OR.
2. Family practice or internal medicine.
3. Male

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Robert S Rath PC

14125 Sw Farmington Rd Ste C Beaverton, OR 97005

(503) 643-2000

Don't know that he's necessarily pro gun, but he isn't anti gun as we have talked about them before and I know he owns a Glock for home protection.

Here is what I'm looking for:
1. Office located in western Mult. County, OR or (preferably) Washington County, OR.
2. Family practice or internal medicine.
3. Male

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

No recommendations but just wanted to say my last couple of doctors and a P.A. were women and I had a hernia at the time. Thought briefly I would feel uncomfortable with a lady Doc but turned out O.K., maybe a little better. That would open up your choices a little bit anyway. Good luck on your search.

If you are a vet, the new VA is excellent as far as care goes, and there are many new community clinics available now.
I have never had any even ask about firearms, and would never discuss that with a doctor anyway.
Many doctors are breaking and running (retiring) over obumovich care. Happened to my wife twice now. A shame because she had one that was exceptional.

Harry Reid admitted last week that the goal is to eliminate insurance based health care. Expect a lot of choices to be eliminated on healthcare in the near future!
If you are a vet, the new VA is excellent as far as care goes, and there are many new community clinics available now.
I have never had any even ask about firearms, and would never discuss that with a doctor anyway.
Many doctors are breaking and running (retiring) over obumovich care. Happened to my wife twice now. A shame because she had one that was exceptional.

If you lived further south I would recommend my doc. D.O with a family practice. He is an avid hunter/outdoorsman/horseman and has a ranch in eastern Oregon. I am dreading his retirement..not sure what I will do ;-(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top