JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
No problem...if you have H4350 or Varget, you can trade for sanitizer. This on a well known forum.

1 case of hand sanitizer for 1 case of H4350 or Varget. Multiple cases available.

Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 8.21.10 AM.png

Folks ... this got moved to reloading classifieds... this was just posted as another comment on our sad state of affairs in the US.
I DO NOT HAVE SANITIZER OR POWDER FOR TRADE...:)

WOW. That guy can keep his hand sanitizer! Sanitizer for powder... really? You know the solvents we use to clean our guns - whoever didn't have a bottle of alcohol already in the house is just beyond me. I guarantee that break fluid is going to kill anything (including us, lol). ... still shaking my head.

Well, this guy can't sell it for exorbitant prices on amazon or ebay anymore, so why not trade it for something of much higher value that he can still sell?

We'll probably be seeing more of this soon.

Buying gas in Hillsboro this afternoon, the attendant comments that he passed by the TP for the station there, normally very full, had only three rolls left in it.
I wonder if these cases were procured through normal channels or "fell off a truck."
Haven't bought any hand sanitizer in >8 years. Not going to start now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top