JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 9mm glocks, but also recently bought a glock 27 (.40) since I can shoot .357, .40, or 9mm just by changing the barrel/mags, etc.

I like it's versatility. Doubletap loads bring the .357 cartridge to 1600 FPS with some awesome energy. Which is great because I've considered using it as a woods gun.

Nice thing about it is that in a pinch, I can also convert it to 9mm for EDC. I don't have the same versatilty with my other stuff....

So, should I hang on to this or trade it off for something else? I've thought about getting a Glock 29 since I can shoot even more cartridges and have the powerful 10mm round as a woods gun. But can't convert it to 9mm like I can the 27 so I can use my stock of JHP for EDC...

Thoughts?

I used to have a Glock 27 for just that reason (multiple caliber), sold it off to buy a more comfortable carry gun.

Going to be getting a Glock 23 in a month to go with the 9mm conversion barrel I bought a few months ago ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top