JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 9mm glocks, but also recently bought a glock 27 (.40) since I can shoot .357, .40, or 9mm just by changing the barrel/mags, etc.

I like it's versatility. Doubletap loads bring the .357 cartridge to 1600 FPS with some awesome energy. Which is great because I've considered using it as a woods gun.

Nice thing about it is that in a pinch, I can also convert it to 9mm for EDC. I don't have the same versatilty with my other stuff....

So, should I hang on to this or trade it off for something else? I've thought about getting a Glock 29 since I can shoot even more cartridges and have the powerful 10mm round as a woods gun. But can't convert it to 9mm like I can the 27 so I can use my stock of JHP for EDC...

Thoughts?

I used to have a Glock 27 for just that reason (multiple caliber), sold it off to buy a more comfortable carry gun.

Going to be getting a Glock 23 in a month to go with the 9mm conversion barrel I bought a few months ago ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top