JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was looking at HPG website and found a pictures of a guy wearing one of there items. He is using a scout rifle but i am unsure of what model of rifle it is or if it is homemade.

dpms1.JPG

The pic is titled dpms1. I found a little teaser info about a DPMS bolt action rifle, but it didn't have a rear sight like the one in the pic and couldn't get a good look at the action.
I'm stumped.

I am still trying to find what it could be. It looks awesome and looks like it would be a great Survival/Truck/Hunting gun.

It is a sporterized Mauser in a synthetic stock. It's chambered in .308 win. A piece of picatinny rail was bedded into the fore end of the stock for the light. The rear sight is an XS. A piece of the bridge on the rear ring of the receiver was milled away to let it fit. If I remember correctly, the scope bases are aluminum weaver style blocks fit to the barrel. Its been a few years since I handled that rifle. Unless something has changed since the last time I handled it, it is not an SBR...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR