JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so when I was young, early 90's, I remember a movie being on TV where two men abduct a young boy and try to take him away, possibly for ransom. I remember the two kidnappers were an older guy and a younger guy, the younger guy I think wore biker's leathers and carried around a shotgun with a folding stock and the older guy who I think wore a suit and tie, carried a Beretta. Anyways at one point in this film the little boy tries to hide the roadmap by stuffing it under the seat, and then by eating it, which causes him to puke. Also, I think the older kidnapper shoots the younger kidnapper and, thinking him dead, puts him in the trunk of the car. At the end, the younger kidnapper gets shot and falls into an oil derrick and the older kidnapper is cornered by cops and shoots himself. Can anyone tell me the name of this movie? I've googled and googled and come up dry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top