JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone!
Im so happy to be part of the northwest firearm community!
I need to sight in my 7MM Remington magnum before elk season. I want to sight in the scope at 200 yards. I also have an optics enhancer that compensates for bullet drop for up to 530 yards that I'd like to sight in. My problem is finding a range that has the distance I need. I was wondering if anyone has a membership to Douglas Ridge Rifle Club? And if so would you be willing to meet up with me and let me go in with you as a guest on a Thursday afternoon when the long range is open? I would pay my entrance fee, bring all the equipment needed, and I'll also let you shoot the rifle! please let me know if you're willing to help me out! Thank you!

Hello everyone!
I need to sight in my 7MM Remington magnum before elk season. I want to sight in the scope at 200 yards. I also have an optics enhancer that compensates for bullet drop for up to 530 yards that I'd like to sight in. My problem is finding a range that has the distance I need. I was wondering if anyone has a membership to Douglas Ridge Rifle Club? And if so would you be willing to meet up with me and let me go in with you as a guest on a Thursday afternoon when the long range is open? I would pay my entrance fee, bring all the equipment needed, and I'll also let you shoot the rifle! please let me know if you're willing to help me out! Thank you!
If I recall correctly, they open to the public for a few days for sighting in prior to hunting season.
Also, if a 100 yard range is all you can find, you can calculate a 200 yd. zero.
Best,
Gary

If you cant find a place in time what I would do with that caliber is zero 2" high at 100yds and would give your a MPBR zero out to about 300yds.
(Pretty much what a 200yd zero is anyways. )

Hello everyone!

I want to say tri county does public hunting sight in days. May want to reach out to them to verify.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top