JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Would like to do the transfer at Tropical Pawn on either side of Vancouver just off the freeway not too far from the bridge.

I only have $100 and will have to scrape up some cash for the transfer so $75 would be even nicer;).

Doesn't have to be pretty but it does need to run well and be solid.

Also, no pistol grips - I'm looking for old school wood with a shoulder stock that is or can be cut down to 18+ inches.

Thanks for looking! Please, PM pics and price to a Private Conversation.

Joe

Broadening my criteria a bit so as long as it's 12ga and shoots, I can fix it up as needed.

Still would prefer wood but I wouldn't say no to plastics.

was just at ticklicker in salem visiting a buddy who works there. all used guns are $50 off... they had a 12ga pump for $199-$50... a littler higher than u wanna pay but i was just sayin

was just at ticklicker in salem visiting a buddy who works there. all used guns are $50 off... they had a 12ga pump for $199-$50... a littler higher than u wanna pay but i was just sayin

I could probably swing that in a couple weeks but not before then unfortunately.

Appreciate you keepin an eye out for me!:cool:

Would like to do the transfer at Tropical Pawn on either side of Vancouver just off the freeway not too far from the bridge.

I only have $100 and will have to scrape up some cash for the transfer so $75 would be even nicer;).

Doesn't have to be pretty but it does need to run well and be solid.

Also, no pistol grips - I'm looking for old school wood with a shoulder stock that is or can be cut down to 18+ inches.

Thanks for looking! Please, PM pics and price to a Private Conversation.

Joe
Try the pawnshops! Just was in one and they had half dozen or more 12g Remington's for $125-$150. All in very nice shape for the price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top