JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking about selling my 1973 Puma 465 Backpacker and don't really know what it is worth. Probably not much unless you are a vintage Puma collector. The knife shows signs of use but is in real good condition. Any ideas?

From what I have seen the Puma folders don't hold value really well unless absolutely mint with the original box. This one is used and the handle appears to have some dentsand dings. I'd say it is around $30-$50. You can do a search of EBay and knife websites too. Condition makes all the difference though.

From what I have seen the Puma folders don't hold value really well unless absolutely mint with the original box. This one is used and the handle appears to have some dentsand dings. I'd say it is around $30-$50. You can do a search of EBay and knife websites too. Condition makes all the difference though.

From what I have found today you hit the nail on the head. The dents and dings are memories of many Caribou and Moose hunts in Alaska.

I think you have a nice useable knife there but not really a collector piece. As was mentioned the Puma folders are not really sought after by collectors. I believe you have a nice knife worth in reality to someone who wanted it maybe $30.
Hang on to it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top