JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I agree that is wrong! They either want those bad guys caught, or they don't.

I think by any means is should be allowed.

Lord knows they wouldn't hesitate to take any of us out, and laugh about it.

I agree that is wrong! They either want those bad guys caught, or they don't.

I think by any means is should be allowed.

Lord knows they wouldn't hesitate to take any of us out, and laugh about it.
I think the point is that he was not injured being caught. He was beaten after already being in detention. Am I correct in this?

This is not like a cop bloodying a persons nose while tackling him as he tries to escape. This is like a case of a cop opening a guys cell, going in, and then beating him up after he is already in jail.

Pull our guys out and nuke the whole area. I am tired of seeing our brothers and sisters treated like garbage over that pos area. Kill them all and let god sort them out!

Never will happen. Obama supports terror, and is a possible Muslim sympathiser (see his history) (and see: coming NYC 9/11 terror trials). He now has pawns in the form of US soldiers that he can keep feeding into a meat grinder, while tying their hands behind thier backs with rules of engagement that basically guarantee death of US soldiers. And its been happening since Bush (see haditha-all soldiers accused by Jack Murtha were exonerated). He also refuses to call the FT Hood jihad attack 'terrorism'. So you can draw your own conclusions about where Chairman MaObama's loyalties lie.

Never will happen. Obama supports terror, and is a possible Muslim sympathiser (see his history) (and see: coming NYC 9/11 terror trials). He now has pawns in the form of US soldiers that he can keep feeding into a meat grinder, while tying their hands behind thier backs with rules of engagement that basically guarantee death of US soldiers. And its been happening since Bush (see haditha-all soldiers accused by Jack Murtha were exonerated). He also refuses to call the FT Hood jihad attack 'terrorism'. So you can draw your own conclusions about where Chairman MaObama's loyalties lie.
Yes, it is Obama's fault we are in the middle east engaged in these wars. :rolleyes:

Maybe nuking an entire country of mostly innocent people will not happen because it is a disgusting idea and anyone who even gives voice to the idea should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

This BS started when we let the lawyers in the country- they make a living protecting our enemy from our soldiers. Any one remember what aiding and abetting the enemy brings as a penelty?

If we never let the lawyers (i.e. Founding Fathers) in the country, we'd still be eating tea and crumpets.

If this stands our government won't be able to get anybody to do its dirty work. No one will sign up to be a soldier and fight on our behalf if we don't have his back. They are soldiers not police officers, and they are fighting and capturing terrorists who are at war with us who murdered Americans and dismembered them and want us all dead, not some petty criminals who stole a loaf of bread because they were hungry and came from a dis-functional family. To put these soldiers on trial is so extreme considering how small an offense it is to smack the guy. Who is the enemy here anyway, and for what reason could we possibly want to scapegoat these troops? So that we can vainly hope to make the Islamic world like us more? Sheeesh!

If this stands our government won't be able to get anybody to do its dirty work. No one will sign up to be a soldier and fight on our behalf if we don't have his back. They are soldiers not police officers, and they are fighting and capturing terrorists who are at war with us who murdered Americans and dismembered them and want us all dead, not some petty criminals who stole a loaf of bread because they were hungry and came from a dis-functional family. To put these soldiers on trial is so extreme considering how small an offense it is to smack the guy. Who is the enemy here anyway, and for what reason could we possibly want to scapegoat these troops? So that we can vainly hope to make the Islamic world like us more? Sheeesh!
So you are saying if we do not allow soldiers or LEO's to break the law they will not be willing to do their jobs?

Not picking fights, but can someone show me where there's evidence that the guy got beat up after already being captured?

"FoxNews.com obtained the official handwritten statement from one of the three witnesses given on Sept. 3, hours after Abed was captured and still being held at the SEAL base at Camp Baharia"

This doesn't QUITE sell it to me... Prisoners fight back all the time. Could have been any sort of thing like that.

At what point does this start being Obama's war? Biden and H Clinton voted to invade BTW

Here are some Non neocon, non Bush camp supporters of invading Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBchVE
One thing everyone likes to neglect to pay attention to on all those videos is the date. Just who's data were they working on at that time? Could it be the data that was cooked by the Bush administration? You might want to look up what Jay R. had to say about the cooked info.

One thing everyone likes to neglect to pay attention to on all those videos is the date. Just who's data were they working on at that time? Could it be the data that was cooked by the Bush administration? You might want to look up what Jay R. had to say about the cooked info.

OK lets forget the who started it side show and focus on this question:

At what point does this start being Obama's war?

In the article they said "the alleged mastermind". I would like to see proof of this "mastermind" torturing those Blackwater private military soldiers. There are records that Blackwater soldiers killed numerous innocent people and also pimped out 12 yr old girl in the middle east,. Also there should not been any private military organizations making 1000 dollars a day when our millitary doesnt make 10 percent of that. As far as the article goes, if that guy was a terrorist , then Yes I agree he should have gotten more than a punch in the face.

Remember we're taking over their countries. If another country had invaded the US we would have answered them with the same attitude. ( Please see Red DAWN - great movie)

I say let's get the **** out and save this country from this "collapse" before we loose it down the tubes. Take care and stay prepared.

P.S - I'm a little more concerned about our corrupt goverment than terrorists around the corner at the moment. Peace.

Agree, when the fireman moves in its his responsibility to put it out. Obama has the choice to end the war.
Yes, let's all pretend it is that easy so we can perpetuate our irrational blaming of Obama.

The fire is never the fault of the fireman...and if all he can do is contain the blaze until the house is a total loss that is all he can do. It is not his fault the house is lost.

I dont blame him for the war or the state the country is in before he was in office. But when He does things that makes it worse, and does nothing to fix the current problem then it becomes his fire. Example: Fireman comes to home on fire, starts lighting more fires, stands back and watches the M F'er burn while somehow making a profit out of it all.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top