JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
wow,

It is sad how we are worried about the opinion of people who hate us, and for the most part want to see everyone in this country die.

granted not everyone in Iraq wants us dead, but this guy obviously does. so why are we worried if he got a bloody lip. he is lucky he doesn't get his fingers chopped off slowly .5" at a time. then move to his toes.

Ya when i heard about this today on the radio i just about lost it. Just because these seals might have roughed up this piece of garbage now they might be court martialed?? Give me a break! This is the same scumbag (and i apologize to scumbags for using this term but i'm trying to keep it family friendly :)) that murdered some of our boys, dragged their bodies through the streets, burned the bodies, and strung them up! I'd give these guys medals for not shooting the guy in the head when they found him. How about we just send the politicians out to go do these military operations from now on instead of wasting our best men and women.

This country has come far from it's patriotic roots.....we must all work very hard to change the way we are going......very hard......

WTF.......

This makes me sad to call myself an American.

This would never have happened 10 years ago. I can't believe in war they are charged with a bloody lip??? For real? Next time they should just smoke him and say they couldn't find him..

It's no different than Murtha wanting to charge Marines with murder.

IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THEM BRING THEM HOME!!!!

I'm no apologist for prisoner abuse, but this does not sound worthy of even mild punishment - much less formal discipline or a court martial.

This country has become a laughing stock to the rest of the world. What next? will we the tax payers pay to defend the terrorist that master minded 911? Hmmmm :(

What the **** is happening to this country that our own heroes are being treated this way???
This angers me immensely.
Anyone know who we write to express our disgust that they would do this?

PC..... Political Correctness (better termed political crap!!

We can thank our progressive friends for this type of garbage.

Sadly, I'll bet there are some of our more liberal "neighbors" (lurkers) here on NWF that will (or would like to) chime in defending this stupid policy that allows such travesties to occur to our men and women in uniform.

But then again, the people that support this type of garbage are the same that defend bringing "slumbag terrorists" here to this country and give them "rights" for a trial AFTER they have already admitted they participated in 911...... pure B-u-b-b-l-e-g-u-m

Sorry for the rant!

I got this off navy.com
As a SEAL, SWCC, EOD Technician, Navy Diver or AIRR, you may be called upon to dispose of ocean-borne mines or conduct combat operations in any environment throughout the world. To qualify for Special Warfare/Special Operations, you must complete an intense physical and mental conditioning program. The competition to become a member is fierce, but if you're motivated, self-disciplined, in excellent physical condition and have the passion to perform under pressure in extreme environments, the Special Warfare/Special Operations field might be the perfect place for you. Typical missions include gathering enemy intelligence, performing covert reconnaissance or conducting counterterrorist operations, rescuing civilians and downed pilots from perilous situations, and performing long-range maritime transit in support of a variety of Special Operations.

And I'll add.... But no hitting, scratching, or kicking boys. You've gotta learn to play nice even when the other kids are shooting at you.

This is purely political. Thanks Obama you worthless, gutless coward!
I was CID when I was in the military and this happened under Reagan, Bush Sr. Clinton, etc. Soldiers face these charges almost daily. The only "political game" here is the one Fox News is playing.

If the man had been roughed up being captured it would be one thing, but it appears he was beaten up after he was in custody and then three soldiers made false statements to superiors and investigators and interfered with the investigation. That is a bad thing and we as a country hold ourselves to a higher level than that. We also expect our soldiers and our LEO's to be above such petty behavior. Holding ourselves and our representatives to that standard is what is truly patriotic. I do not care one bit that the guy got his clock cleaned. He could have had his neck broken for all I care, but when someone puts on the uniform of this country they are expected to act in a manner befitting that uniform.

They should have allowed a civilian national employee to beat the guy and then not lied about it.

PS: Since when is it a soldiers job to physically abuse a detainee? Now if I misread the report and they did indeed injure him while detaining him...too bad, so sad. I doubt that is the case though, because that would not have resulted in any charges.

They should have allowed a civilian national employee to beat the guy and then not lied about it.

That is a well used tactic in Iraq. At least when I was there in 2005. The Iraqi army and police will beat the snot out of detainees (so I heard). I never witnessed it myself, but I once heard an Iraqi colonel brag about getting info out of a detainee by clocking him with a spent artillery shell. The Iraqi government actually aired a TV show that was nothing but criminals confessing their crimes.

This BS started when we let the lawyers in the country- they make a living protecting our enemy from our soldiers. Any one remember what aiding and abetting the enemy brings as a penelty?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads