JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
‘Heavily armed’ citizens descending on federal lands

:s0155: ;) :s0155:

They will arrive with loaded rifles, shotguns and handguns, they will be wearing everything from camouflage to fluorescent orange, and as the Everett Herald reports today, nobody will be stopping the army of hunters headed afield for this weekend’s general deer season opener in Washington State.

<broken link removed>

Tunbull National Wildlife Refuge by Spokane is closed. People who drew a once in a lifetime tag can't get in. They won a powerball jackpot now they are screwed out of it.

While we were certainly prepared to open up any locked gates, I have a real concern: are there going to be any game wardens on patrol? If not, it could really open the doors for poachers. Poachers are not only dangerous to game, but to hunters as well: these guys to NOT want to get caught, and you never know what may happen if you're the one to catch them.

While we were certainly prepared to open up any locked gates, I have a real concern: are there going to be any game wardens on patrol? If not, it could really open the doors for poachers. Poachers are not only dangerous to game, but to hunters as well: these guys to NOT want to get caught, and you never know what may happen if you're the one to catch them.

I don't know how it works in Washington, but the majority of game enforcement in Oregon is done by OSP. I also know for a fact BLM LEO's have been on duty as well.

Washington's game laws are enforced by the game....er, Fish & Wildlife, er....some state run agency. I can never keep up with all it's names changes (done to satisfy tree hugging anti hunting groups)...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top