JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a bunch of heads...Only 13,000 signatures? someone needs to point out to these clowns that there are 360+ MILLION Americans. What ever happens to Majority Rules? I friggin HATE, yes, DETEST Special Interest Groups. They are neither a Majority or a Voice to be heard. Nat Geo should tell them to get stuffed and Put her back on the show...PERIOD....as for anti Hunters.....BLEEEEEEP....You!!!

Last Edited:
Is the NRA a Special Interest Group? The US Chamber of Commerce? The ACLU? AIPAC? The Southern Baptist Convention? The Catholic Church? Planned Parenthood? Corporation for Public Broadcasting? The Teamsters? Fox News? The State of Ohio? Which are Special Interest Groups? All of them? That's a lot of detesting.

Alpha, Yes and Yes...All have an agenda to defraud, deplete funds, and push their own Ideals. As a Libertarian, I can stand None of them....Majority Rules...I do believe that is stated in the Constitution many times....

Alpha, Yes and Yes...All have an agenda to defraud, deplete funds, and push their own Ideals. As a Libertarian, I can stand None of them....Majority Rules...I do believe that is stated in the Constitution many times....

You'd have to show me where. As a republic, we recognize that majority-rule is, effectively, mob-rule. So we have moderators, in the form of elected officials, to help buffer the insanity and stupidity of majority rule.

Read The Constitution. A 3/4 MAJORITY, a 2/3 MAJORITY...You getting the picture......Also, This is about13,000 (Censored By Mohawk 13 on Advice of the Mods) heads protesting a hunter on a "Survival Alaska" show...Just saying 13,000 is not a Majority. They are a whiny "Special Interest" that should have no clout in changing the format of a television show..If It were 13 MILLION, I could see cause for concern. Just tired of these small splinter groups crying because they don't like something,and people coddling them and throwing them a pacifier. Here's an Idea..Change the channel...easy peasy...

Last Edited:
Read The Constitution. A 3/4 MAJORITY, a 2/3 MAJORITY...You getting the picture......Also, This is about13,000 Zipper heads protesting a hunter on a "Survival Alaska" show...Just saying 13,000 is not a Majority. They are a whiny "Special Interest" that should have no clout in changing the format of a television show..If It were 13 MILLION, I could see cause for concern. Just tired of these small splinter groups crying because they don't like something,and people coddling them and throwing them a pacifier. Here's an Idea..Change the channel...easy peasy...

Those majorities are members of the government... not real people.

What a bunch of zipper heads...Only 13,000 signatures? someone needs to point out to these clowns that there are 360+ MILLION Americans. What ever happens to Majority Rules? I friggin HATE, yes, DETEST Special Interest Groups. They are neither a Majority or a Voice to be heard. Nat Geo should tell them to get stuffed and Put her back on the show...PERIOD....as for anti Hunters.....BLEEEEEEP....You!!!
I'm guessing that the people who produce and create Nat Geo are in full accord with the anti's. Just a guess now.

I'm guessing that the people who produce and create Nat Geo are in full accord with the anti's. Just a guess now.

National Geographic used to be great. I grew up reading the magazine, and learned a lot about geography, history, and other cultures. Nowadays, it's full of ads and fluff, and if you subscribe, you're bombarded with solocitations for various crap on a weekly basis.

nat geo is a bunch of tree huggers! If you look at all there "reality" shows it show all hunters and gun owners trying to "break" the law, Or that they are poaching. never the good side. Made the people on Doomsday preppers look like idiots.

Is the bubblegum a Special Interest Group? bubblegum? The bubblegum? bubblegum? The bubblegum? The Catholic bubblegum? bubblegum? bubblegum? The bubblegum? bubblegum News? The State of bubblegum? Which are Special Interest Groups? All of them? That's a lot of detesting.

I thought profanities were supposed to be replaced with the word "bubblegum"... so I went ahead and fixed your post for you.

It's all about the almighty $$. Liberals talk a good game but it's all about preserving ratings and making money. Liberals I know would sell their own mothers for a buck. Or at least condemn them with a bumper sticker on the back of the Subaru...

I just sent this e-mail:

Gentlemen:

I have been a subscriber to National Geographic Magazine for probably 40 years. I very nearly "inherited" the habit to subscribe from my mother, and National Geographic has been a very large part of my life, even to the extent of influencing my education choice toward Anthropology. I read each and every issue cover-to-cover, and heretofore have appreciated what I have seen as an even hand toward the issue of hunting. As a magazine and organization centered around ecological and environmental concerns, it would have been easy to take the road of vehement anti-hunting early on. National Geographic has held my respect because they avoided the easy road on this issue, and it has been my sincere belief that the organization recognized the value that ethical hunters contribute (in dollars and land at the very least) to habitat preservation and wildlife conservation and research.

Capitulating to an emotional appeal to remove Ms. Bachman from a series about survival in Alaska because she is a hunter is not only contradictory to the central theme of the series itself, it is also contradictory to all of my previous held beliefs regarding the National Geographic Society and its view toward hunting.

I will now be watching with a very critical eye to make another evaluation regarding the Society, and if there is other evidence to suggest that this good organization has fallen prey to emotional reactions rather than adhering to good science, I will regretfully reevaluate my choice each year to continue to be a member. I would not presume you change decisions based on my devotion or disapproval. I would ask that you make decisons based on good science.

Thank you for your time in consideration of my communication.

Yours Truly,

I think what the man really hates, if he thinks about it a while, is political pandering to special-interest groups... not the groups themselves, who are simply there to look out for a given cause.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top